Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Here We Go Again

I came home last night, and my mom had bought an exercise ball and some weights. In accordance with my new found desire to get into shape, I used the ball today. Of course, the ball is a little ridiculous in some aspects, and there really is no need for it, but as for the inner thigh, hamstring, and bum stuff it provides a different route for my fat ass.

Anyway, I think that I will start documenting the things I see different in me. The first thing I noticed is that I already feel better. I feel like I look better even though there can't be much change in three days. It is a very good esteem boost.

I will let you know how things go... For now, we are pretty much the same place we were before. Not happy with the problem areas.

Off to school tonight. Wish me luck - its the most ridiculous thing in the world to be sittin in the very first business class you can take after you have taken pretty much all else that is available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home