Thursday, May 30, 2002

So I really love boxing...

And through Fark.com I read about how there are these extra tickets to the Tyson/Lewis fight - and I really wanna go, so does anyone have an extra couple grand they want to donate to the 'lets get tara to the tyson/lewis fight fund?" I promise to be nice for the rest of the year, and to mind my manners when I am in TENNESSEE!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY THINK PEOPLE WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO GO TO TENNESSEE??? No offense TN, but lets face it, the idea of going to Memphis doesn't exactly scream "Fun" And of course thats what they attribute it to, so I've seen the fight (which Lewis will win, because he can out-box Tyson anyday.. if Tyson is in his top performance, and REALLY boxing, then he would still loose.. Lennox, you rule) and now what? Hey, lets go down to the.... uh... what is in Memphis?

Sheesh, its sad when you can't get a boxer as well known a license to box. If Tyson weren't soo fucked up he would make alot more money.. Too bad he is to stupid to see that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home