Monday, September 29, 2003

Note The Express Sign, and the Lack of Tourist Stops!

There is this bus driver that Quick Shuttle has that is a complete dope. He seems to think that it is a tour bus and insists on talking about what sights you can see along the I-5. He does this at night, as well as during the day. Furthermore, the dude tells the worst jokes ever, and seems to think that everyone wants to listen to it. Normally, they don't. I was lucky enough to be on a bus, mid-afternoon, on a bus with a bunch of people who for whatever God-awful reason cared. So we took plenty of scenic detours eventually arriving in Seattle an hour late. Someone would have been more than welcome to put my out of my freakin misery. People were egging him on and I was getting more and more annoying. I wanted to kill myself... someway slow, like slitting my wrists and SLOWLY letting the blood seep out. It would have been more enjoyable.

Needless to say, upon arriving in Seattle I was not in the most pleasant of moods. So I get to the bus stop with my american one dollar bill and five dimes. My batteries die on the discman and I'm digging through my over-stuffed bag trying to dig out the batteries when what should happen but I drop a dime (accidentally of course) out out of my hand and into the pit of doom. There I am standing - waiting for the bus which was due to arrive momentarily, digging through the cavern of death I call a front pocket, looking for a dime and 2 AA batteries. Assholes. I am miserable. I decide to give UP on the batteries, throw my garbage into another compartment and end up pulling everything out of my bag for a freakin dime. I found it. The bus came. I am still miserable.

Thankfully, upon arriving in Seattle, D had a beer waiting and I sipped on in, enjoying every last drop - expressing my annoyance with the bus driver. Since he gets him pretty much every week and never stops complaining, I now fully understand his pain and appologize for taking it soo lightly. The funny thing is, D was just as annoyed talking about him.

Anyway... it's an express bus and we were late due to his RIDICULOUS SIGHT SEEING DETOURS so I called and complained. Hopefully they will give me a free trip to Seattle with a decent freakin driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home