Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Twice in a Day? You Don't Say!

Wow, somebody stop me! Can you believe it? This is the second time I have posted today. I guess I just have alot to say when there is no one else around to listen.

Somehow, the counter for my site is no longer here. I'd sure like to see if you all are reading me, but because there are NO COMMENTS I suppose either no one is reading or no one has comments. Oh well. I'm not too concerned. I usually think of this site as more of a place for me to rant whatever is on my mind, and if you want to read it - all the power to you.

I'm looking into a new online community. I would like to become a member of a message board again, but I'd like to stay away from one with any specific topics. I can't think of anything I'm good at enough for people to want to talk to me about it. I would just like a place to post something and have people talk back. If I had the genious, I'd set one up here. And then we could talk about whatever it is I want.

I suppose I should go to bed. Sleep is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home