Wednesday, June 05, 2002

On Another Note...

There are times and places for everything. And sometimes I think that men don't have an internal clock. At this time, I am not speaking of D, rather speaking of some of my guy friends. It seems to me that they can't seem to say the right things at the right time. This makes D all the more precious, because not only does he know when to say them, but he knows when to shut up.

It was once thought that men took a class on dumping a girl in high school - I hope it is replaced by a class that is called "Timing and Women 101".

Off the men/women theory, I am doing pretty good lately, but school is getting hectic. I am going to try to sell my Stats teacher on the black market for cheap - I was thinking maybe he would like to work in the middle of the Gobi desert or something - or, maybe there are some polar bears at the North Pole that would find him to be interesting and understandable. I, on the other hand, would prefer a teacher that teaches, and is willing to hear his students out. Shame Shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home