Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Look Ma! A New Lake!

In my 23.87 (approximately) years on this earth, in this town, I have never seen such flooding. Some idiot with a brand new benz drove into the middle of a lake on 152, while people in Pemberton are using their Jet Ski's to get around. We in BC went from a fire situation to a flooding situation inside of 3 weeks. What's even more fucked up is that its warm... like its not cold wet rain, its warm wet rain. It's tropical.

Oh I have soo much to write but it's early and I am dumb. I have homework to take care of... and I'm addicted to another Nancy Drew game... if you like mysteries, I'd recommend picking up the games.. they are point, click, pickup, solve puzzles, solve mystery type games... be warned men, they are rather "Nancy-ish" lol. THAT WAS A FUNNY! Sorry if that offended anyone... it was staring me in the face and I just woke up - my humor is still off and in the gutter.

Ugh.. economics time, clean your room tara time... hope all is well in your world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home