Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Trickery, Pure and Simple

So, I look outside this morning. The sun is shining so brightly I am blinded while sitting at my computer studying my ever-so-interesting economics. I think, "Wow, I should go outside to study." So I pack up my stuff, move my bum down the stairs, slide on some shoes and step out into the warm autumn air.

Wait a minute... warm? Did I really just say that? I realize that if in fact I am going to study outside, one needs a coat. A warm one. It is way to damn nipple-y there. By the time I got back inside, I changed my mind. I was cold and I wanted a blankie.

Back to studying, watchin Y&R @ 3, and Oprah at 4. Decide to study again, fail due to blogger, and here I am.

The sun is trickery. Perhaps if it was warm, I'd be out there right now, studying.

Midterm tonight. I should study.. Awe phuk. Guilt. Fear. Post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home