Monday, November 03, 2003

When We Are 402

When I lived on my own, Kat and I would have movie nights. We would walk down to the "purple chicken" and rent a few movies. The "purple chicken" was a nickname for a store called "Red Rooster" - one night, while drinking Kat, Tyler and I were sitting around discussing odds and ends, when the question of "Why would you call your store the Red Rooster?" came up. Tyler responded in the Tyler fashion, saying "It's better than a purple chicken."

Aaanyway, Kat and I rented "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" one night. There is a scene in the movie which made us both bawl our eyes out. Someone died. A best friend died. And we were broken. It was at this time when we decided that we had to die together - when we were 402 with our easy walkers and the guys from Guiness following us around waiting for us to die... we would have 40 cats and live in trailer parks. When I read this article today, it reminded me of that... can you imagine living with that many felines? The stench alone could kill someone.

I was given a new desk today by my mom and dad. It is a great desk and I am happy to have it. It actually has storage space, and a cupboard... and get this, I am no longer hunched over like Quasimodo. A wonderful invention. Now if I could just go pick up the WD-40 so my chair wouldn't sound.... wait a minute. Someone WD-40'd my chair! OMG! Who did it? I must know. They must know how much I love them!

Was it Chad? Was it Dad? It was likely Dad.. thats a very daddy thing to do. Remind me to tell him thanks for the lack of squeakyness!

Hmm. I don't know what to talk about today. I'm just babbling. Gotta love my pointless rants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home