Saturday, November 29, 2003

Princess Poop and The Corn Stream - Part One

Nasty name I say... don't know what it has to do with anything, or where it came from... but as I sat down to do a little blogging this fine Saturday evening, I thought that title, and that's how it was born.

Seattle is rainy but not dark. Earlier it was a little on the bright and yellow-y side. I thought about that day that I was driving to school and the entire sky and its reflection in the rain was this glorious sunset hue. There was just the slightest amount of blue sky showing in the far east, but it gave just enough to light up everything.

I want to snowboard. D is watching something on the tv that is making me want to snowboard. I wonder if I will make it through this season without getting hurt. Man that would be great, and a true testiment to my progressively improving skills.

I gotta go, need to eat some food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home