Wednesday, December 03, 2003

You Would Think

Today I had the pleasure of updating Microsoft Office. Now I usually stay on top of the technology, but the ONLY reason I couldn't just stick with XP was because of the stupid fact that I couldn't find the XP disk, and I needed to install an addin for Excel. One would THINK that something as necessary as the Analysis Toolbox would just install, since half the features of Excel are contained in this one little feature. Lame.

So I am studying my stats like a good girl. Thankfully, I only need 50% on the final to get my C+. Thanks be to all the powers that got me through it this time. I think its funny that I failed math 3 times, but put me in the "more advanced classes" and I do so damn well. Weird. Maybe it is just the way my mind works. Who knows.

I gotta bounce. I hope all is well in your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home