Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Resolution... Sort Of

I'd like to meet one person who actually kept their New Years Resolution (NYR from now on). Everyone makes them, everyone breaks them, so what is the point of even making a vow to change something about yourself or your life? Quit smoking, lose weight, work out more, work harder, work smarter, complete ______, pay more attention to ______, stop ______. Whatever your blank is or your resolution is, they are ever so easily forgotten by the end of January. If you are really strong willed, you may actually make it til February or March, but who the hell has the will power to make it for the full year.

Yeah, I know what your saying... YOU DO! YIPPEE! As if. If you have, please feel free to share, perhaps it will motivate me, inspire me, or otherwise bore me. But who cares anyway? Your the strong one and I'm the one who has the firm belief that we always quit on ourselves before we quit on others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home