Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Twenty-Four Years Ago Yesterday

I started to put my Mom through hell and haven't stopped since! Naw, I'm just kidding. So yesterday was my birthday and to celebrate the occasion I took the time to write a final exam in economics, followed by today's most delightful exam in business statistics. D has left for New York, leaving me no choice but to crawl into my newly acquired Sealy Posturepedic, Double Quilted bed and wallow in my own self ... LOVE! I'm not depressed, but man do I want to spend the rest of my life in bed. Now I understand why the sheep hate Sealy.

Anyway, for my birthday I am going to spend some quality time with my girls. I have plenty of good ideas that will encourage a good time to be had by all. In the meanwhile, I am going to begin the preparations..

Okay, I can't stop thinking about it. I'm going to be in bed, watching tv. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home